Tuesday 2 September 2014

Kitchen / Dining photos (Completed)

Renovation is finally completed and I will be posting the updated photos by the respective rooms category (Kitchen/Dining, Living room/Balcony, Study cum guest bedroom, Common bathroom, Master bathroom and Master bedroom).

Please bear with me as I have taken quite a lot of photos and I am trying to select the best quality photos :) I am really happy that our home turns out to be 90% close to my design concept and ideas. Decorating the apartment took some time as I purchased most of the home accessories after the completion of the renovation.

I am excited to upload photos of our Kitchen and Dining room!!
As you enter the home, you will see the kitchen and dining area first. We try to create the best first impression:)
The beautiful Ark dining table.
Small but very functional kitchen island!

Retractable Bosch hood - Perfect fit for our small kitchen!
Loving my Bath & Body Works 3-wicks candle!
Tip: Useful to have in an open-concept kitchen to get rid of post-cooking smell;)
Check out the below pictures! See how close it is to the 3D drawing?

Hidden spaces to maximize storage!




1 comment:

  1. Great post! Thank you for sharing. Hope to hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete