Sunday 28 February 2016

My home sweet home - More pictures!

Hello everyone, thought I would do an updated pictures of my home as I never really did post the fully completed pictures. I did everything from the sourcing of the furnitures, plants, decoration and more....so it took some time to put this place together.

Here are the pictures of my dining and living room, looking out into the little balcony. The pictures were taken right before Christmas, hence you can see the poinsettia next to my fiddle leaf fig plant. By the way the poinsettia lasted a good whole 3 months...I'm impressed! But I'm told that if well taken care of, the poinsettia will bloom again in season.



From this picture you can see how narrow and tiny our balcony is....but we managed to squeeze in a set of table and chairs and plants!! It's all about choosing the size size furniture. As it is quite sunny and we do like to seat outdoor for breakfast on weekends, we are going to purchase a small outdoor parasol from Ikea soon andI will upload a photo of it.


Here I am trying to train my bougainvillea to grow along the balcony rail as well as up my moss fixture. By the way those small white lanterns have battery operated led lights in them and they look really pretty switched on in the evening.


You will notice in the master bedroom bed has a black headboard (which we brought over from our previous apartment and we did not want to spend additional money purchasing a new headboard). It is not easy to blend in as black is not in our colour concept for the home, but we do our best!



 Our master bathroom with bathtub for two ;)


This the view looking into the bathroom from the master bedroom. The glass window brings in lots of light and you have the view out of bedroom window from the tub. 
Soaking tub with a view! I love it!





11 comments:

  1. Great ....You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post. I admire the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.
    garage door repair san diego

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a blog! I mean, you just have so much guts to go ahead and tell it like it is. Youre what blogging needs, an open minded superhero who isnt afraid to tell it like it is. This is definitely something people need to be up on. Good luck in the future, man
    garage door installation instructions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm how did you find your interior designer may I know?
    The works done looks amazing actually

    www.renopedia.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for this very late reply as I don't check my blog as often as currently i'm working on a new project. I source for my IDs via forums and renovation blogs.

      Delete
  4. I liked the way you make use of plantations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Your portfolio looks great! Perhaps I may check you out for my next home reno project ;)

      Delete
  5. Your experience is great and learning for other peoples.
    garage door repair seattle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative and unique tips dear. Thanks for sharing.


    Click here for render cleaning

    Thanks
    k rendering

    ReplyDelete