Tuesday 8 April 2014

My Design Inspiration Mood Board

I love spending all my evenings and weekends browsing though pictures, books, magazines for my home inspiration. I embarassingly admit that I even have my laminate catalogue by Jenning's (loaned to me by my ID) next to me on my bedside table so it's easily within reach. I will share with you readers my favourite website, books, blog, you tube videos and much more!

I absolutely love reading a book, have my breakfast, watch the sunset and the list goes on...in my balcony. As you know, I will convert my tiny planter into a balcony....so I am looking for ideas to make my small balcony cozy and inviting.
What do you think? These balconies are tiny yet they are so beautiful!
I absolutely want this concept for my kitchen! I love it!
I saw this desk table from Ikea and fell in love it. I really like the idea of working on your
laptop and looking out of your window :)
Someone had the same Ikea table sprayed in gold! Very nice!
Houzz
One of my favourite website is Houzz (you can also download Houzz application on your i-pad). They have an extensive catalogue on everything you could possible think of relating to home design. If you need design ideas, let's say....a small laundry room, just type "small laundry room" in the search tab and voila...you will have endless design inspirations!

Home Decor by Page One

I absolutely love the Home Decor series by Page One...I purchased volume 32, 34 and 35. These books provide many information on different design concepts.You can also choose to browse these books at Kinokuniya Ngee Ann City..there is a whole section on Interior Design ;)





Blogs
I have a couple of favourite blogs which inspire my renovation :-
~ Check out Lieblingsg's blog on myhometown.sg forum. His blogs are so inspiring.
~ http://emrenoblog.wordpress.com/about/ (transformation of HDB executive maisonette).

Videos
Robeson Design - I am obsessed with Robeson Design videos...watching interior designer Rebecca Robeson transform all those apartments and houses makes you want to renovate your home right now! She has over 200 videos and below are a few of her more recent videos which i really like.




Elle Fowler (Vlogger) - I am in love with Elle Fowler's whimsical design inspiration. I would love to have her apartment if I was a single girl, living on my own. Check out those gorgeous sparkly columns!





I am also fascinated by how designers transform tiny apartment into functional living space without compromising design and style. This lego style apartment gets my vote!



Small black & white fashion inspired home makeover:



3 comments: